Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cayleigh's Latest Pics


Remember Cayleigh, my 2-y/o hyperactive spawn? Here are a few of my latest pics of her, proud father that I am...


The first couple of pics are from her play school. This one is of her discovering the joys that come with multicolored hoops; essentially her first attempt at rhythmic gymnastics.


The purpose of this ball is for the child to sit on, bounce around the room, and at the end of the process, roll off in a heap. My daughter preferred to use it as a handbag and a makeshift bludgeon to gently smack other kids out of her way. Go, my Daughter! Establish dominance!


Cayleigh had a pillow fort made. Just for her. After five minutes, she invited people to come closer... and watch her play as they sat outside looking in. Every palace needs its guardians at the gate.


This next set came from a local mall. Cayleigh loves fountains and loves baths. When she saw the play fountain area she couldn't help herself, so we just let her do her thing. It helped that we happened to have bath towels with us at the time...

"Hey! It looks like water."


"It certainly FEELS like water..."

"Y'know what? I think it IS water!"

"Hand me the towel. I can take a bath right here!"


Lastly, you know how sometimes your kid gets a look on her face, and you wonder what she could be thinking? Any guesses as to what's on her mind here?

No comments: